Thursday, February 26, 2009

thursday

Thursday 2/26/09--gosh it is hard to think that the month of February is almost over. It has been 2 months since we have seen our girl. My brother, Brad, moved to the rehab floor and is working hard at getting back home. I was cleaning up at work today and realized I had nothing to put in my folder for January--- I did not work one day in January.... 1/12th of a year gone and now another month all gone nearly.
my POTD is kinda boring but all I did was stop to get gas to get home on lol---Gas is lower in price now than it has been

1 comment:

Katie said...

You havent seen me... but you will soon!! Hope we get to eat dinner with you in the mountains while we're there! I think we've decided we want the condo thingy the 13 and 14 if you can get it for us. Let me know!! Love you