Thursday, January 15, 2009

cccccold-cold-cold!

I know our weather is not as cold as some of the country is experiencing---but it is cold here. right now in our backyard it is 16, it has not been above 20 all day.The birdbath is frozen.. the pond has about 1/2 inch ice on the top of it, we have ice crystals in the back yard. It is beautiful...but i sure am thankful i don't have to be out in it


I ran out this morning to Walgreen's to get the pics i had printed, a photo album that holds 4x6's for the 365 project BRRRR and to take my photo for today.

Sadie didn't seem to be too bothered by the cold


Mo and Maggie (even in her sweater) were not too happy however, and just wanted to come in


I'll bet "the Fish" is much happier inside than out--but what do i know ??

1 comment:

TammyB said...

Oh my goodness Brenda! The first picture is pretty cool with the water frozen in place like that. Are there any fish in the pond? And I'm lovin' the little orange sweater on the dog - too cute!