Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5.13.09 Wednesday

OK folks.... I have a question for you. Since I joined the Y(March 1) and have been going to aqua size most of the time 4 days a week, at least 3 times a week and only missed one week--last week. I have been staying and working hard every time I go. i stay at least one hour and most of the time 1.5 hours.... once or twice i did have to leave early after 35 minutes because I got sick..... Anyway-- here is the question (Finally you say???) Why have i not lost any weight at all?? yes my fat is more firm but my tonnage is still the same. After 10 weeks i am getting frustrated... yes i know muscle weighs more than fat and i am building muscle---but C'mon already! Geesh

The POTD is some craftiness I have been up to. Billy and Tina's wedding gift Finished!! it is their last name in wooden letters-- putting it on the mantle

4 comments:

Sherri said...

hang in there!! you are correct in that muscle weighs more. Don't give up. You are firming and you said yourself you can tell the difference in tone and firmness. that's something. Don't go simple by the scale. Do your clothes fit better/looser? In addition to this exercise, watch what you eat so you don't conteract all your hard work. If you really are concerned after a bit more time, go see a doctor for tests re: hormone imbalance and things like that. Do you sleep well? A good nights sleep contributes greatly to the hormones you need for weight loss. That's about all I know. Hope it helps! Love the letters. very cute.

Molly said...

Hey dolly doll!! I'm sorry I lost contact with your blog. It looks WONDERFUL!! I am sooooo stinkin' proud of you for your committment to exercise. Heck o' lot better than me! I am convinced you have the passion and drive to succeed at whatever you do - heck look at your absolutely GORGEOUS artwork! That shows how gifted you are at starting and finishing! You can do it! I believe in you! I'm going to link your blog to mine so I can follow along with your successes! (((HUGS))) ~ Molly :-)

Karenladd said...

Very pretty! They're going to love that gift. As for the weight thing, I salute you! Yes, muscle DOES weigh more and if you can tell that you're firming up then it's working. I am sure your body is benefiting from the exercise even if your wardrobe isn't yet. Big hugs to you!

:::b r a n d i::: said...

What a cute wedding gift!