Monday, March 2, 2009

YMCA


its fun to go to the YMCA Y----M ----C--- AAAAA --c'mon and sing it with me--OK I will stop LOL
today was the first day of the water aerobics class we have joined... it was a blast. The three of us laughed our fool heads off.
to top it off I put a padlock on my locker and then the key didn't work---so the girl at the desk had to come with bolt cutters and cut them off---sigh--- only to me would something like that happen to. And i had been paranoid about something like that happening and worried about it---- yep then it happened
not a very good picutre but I was nervous lol

2 comments:

Sherri said...

good for you on doing water aerobics. that should be great and going with friends makes it even better. oh no, on the lock!

TammyB said...

Now I'll have that song stuck in my head all night! LOL :) Glad you had fun!