Wednesday, February 18, 2009

surgery went well

My brother Brad, had surgery this afternoon and did well. He had a core decompression for his hip problem which is called avascular necrosis. The ortho told my SIL, Susie, that he felt as if Brad should be getting some relief from his incessant pain from this condition. . . . . . . within the next 4 weeks or so. Even saying that he felt Brad's chances for this being a success were good. May have saved him having a bilateral hip replacement in the future. Thanks for all the prayers on his behalf.
We had storms and near tornado winds today. Actually we had a tornado warning in the county where I live but not where I work. On the way home from work I saw lots and lots of swollen streams and gigantic puddles. We got nearly an inch of rain in about 45 minutes at work. My POTD is from the front stoop of my house when I got home--the sun shining out after the storms.


seems like I take a lot of pictures of the weather events and the dogs and cats huh?

No comments: