so...i was thinking of the way I want people to treat me and think of me—dichotomy is the only word I can think of.
dichotomy Definition di·choto·my (-mē) noun pl. dichotomies -·mies
division into two parts, groups, or classes, esp. when these are sharply distinguished or opposed
- I want my family and friends to know that I am strong enough to be able to take care of ANYTHING—but I don't want to be expected to take care of everything (or sometimes anything)
- I want to know how to do things—but not be expected to do everything
- I want everyone to know that I am intelligent and able---but I don't want them to think I know everything about anything
- I want to be treasured and appreciated---but not treat me like a fragile flower.
- I want to live close to Katie(and my only sibling as well)—but not toooo close ( 351 miles is just waaaay to far—it scares me to be 5 hrs 30 minutes away from her)
other things that I always think of at the first of the year:
- I want to have friends that live near me as well as my lovely cyber friends--ya know the kind you hang out with--see the next bullet point (all of mine seem to be cyber friends)
- I want people to come visit me at my home and feel welcome
- I would like to have a more active social life (see #1)
- I want to learn to dance (ballroom)
- I would like to go to a church that is active(well I would like to stay at the same church—but wish it was active)
now if you got through that ----today was my sister in law, Lois' birthday, we had a nice meal together and enjoyed their company—this picture was taken later last night at the in laws so I am counting it as today's