Sunday, May 10, 2009

5.10.09 Sunday

happy mother's day to all of you who are mothers--and all you children of Mother's--thanks
todays POTD is of a flower at church--- although we planted these i dont know what they are--we planted a lot of wild flowers

today i will send you a goodie if you can tell me the name of this flower... either a scrapbooking goodie or something you would like (not that many people read this-- like if Brad wins i get you some Sun Drop drinks--- if you are a scrapper something you would enjoy)
Right next to the beautiful flowers was a big mound of what i later learned were fire ants. young Mr Brock--age 7 ish) came out and told me all about fire ants and how they got here and how many are probably in that mound according to the size of the mound.
Geesh I didn't even know we had fire ants here

2 comments:

Ann Marie said...

Again, I don't know, but I'm interested if someone does! T and I have been taking a lot of walks around our neighborhood, and I keep saying, "ooh, that's pretty, I should knock on their door and ask what it is!" LOL Trying to get idea for landscaping next year.

Sherri said...

great guessing game, but I have NO idea. Haven't seen that kind before. pretty though.